Inspire ~ Integrity ~ Dedication ~ Respect
Welcome to the 2019 - 2020 school year! Please check this site weekly for updates and important information.
Announcements & Reminders
- Students are not allowed to wear shorts unless a specific announcement is made by administration. All students are to wear gym shoes. During winter months when boots are worn to school, students should bring gym shoes to change in to. Please adhere to these guidelines.
- Student uniform: Navy blue pants (NOT LEGGINGS). No shorts. Powder blue shirts. No hooded sweatshirts. Navy blue sweaters can be worn. Sweatpants are only allowed on gym day.
- Students not in medical compliance can be excluded from school. Please make sure to submit proof of vaccinations and physical exams ASAP.
- Spring Break Saturday, April 4th - Sunday, April 12th.
- School is set to resume on Tuesday, April 21st. This is a fluid situation so please check email, class dojo frequently. The news will also provide updates as well.
- Parent-Teacher conferences Wednesday, April 22nd
- Check ASPEN parent portal / student portal frequently. If you notice missing assignments, you need to speak with your teacher ASAP. Remember late assignments will not be given full credit.
- Link to Ms. Nielsen's website:nielsen207.weebly.com/
- Link to Healy website healy.cps.edu
- Link to Pearson: www.pearsonrealize.com
- Link to Newsela newsela.com/